quarta-feira, maio 02, 2012

... lucky me!...

... abro o email e, tchaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:...

"De: 
  seafoodlipi@mail.mn    
 Enviado: Dom Abr 29 1:53 

Para: 
  Recipients
 Prioridade:  Normal 

Assunto: 
 Thank you and God bless you****Contact my lawyer
Tipo: Text 


Hello,

I know I have never met you, but my mind instincts me to do this,
I believe everything happens for a reason! People change so you
can learn to let go,Things go wrong so that you can appreciate
them when they're right.

I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you.
For charitable goals.

I am 57 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years ago,
kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address or you can call
his private Lin :(+855-93251362) (barrister_phuong@mail.mn) if you are
interested in carrying out this task, so that he can arrange the release
of the funds ($7,700,000.00) to you.Thank you and God bless you.

I HAVE NO CHILDREN, PLEASE FORGET ABOUT MY FAMILY MEMBERS IN THIS,
IT IS A LONG STORY.

Mrs.Hu"


... depois não digam que não há pessoas generosas neste mundo!! Ahahahhahah...

Sem comentários: